Las Vegas TransPride Royalty Pageant (ages 21+)
Please Fill out the Application and Consent Form Below
Date: Tuesday, November 15, 2022
Where: The Nunnery
900 East Karen Ave., Ste A218
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Las Vegas TransPride Royalty Pageant
Competition guidelines & Scoring as follow.
I. Talent Category …. ( 1 – 100 )
Contestants have only 5:00 min limit performance exceeding the time limit will result in a penalty of five points per minute. Music selection must be on a USB. Props can be used on stage. Set must come up and must come down: if you take too long to set up or to tear down, keep in mind that you will loose points.
All music for talent must be turned in two ways:
Drop off a USB with your name and songs to the Las Vegas TransPride Center starting Wednesday, November 9, 2022 thru Monday, November 14, 2022 by setting up an appointment with Jamie Lee Sprague-Ballou. Call 702-906-4608 to schedule drop-off of music.
Bring the USB on Tuesday, November 15, 2022, from 1pm til 4pm to Las Vegas TransPride Center. All music must be turned in at 4:00 pm on the day of competition, otherwise you will lose points.
II. Formal Wear ….. ( 1 -100 )
Elegance is a must; clean hair, shoes that match, makeup must look clean and confidence on stage.
III. Question and Answer …..( 1 - 100 )
Answer the question right, must have confidence on stage.
IV. Presentation ( 1- 100 )
Judges will be looking at your over all appearance demeanor and confidence on stage.
Being Mr., Miss and Mx. Las Vegas TransPride is a high-profile opportunity, not just a beauty position. Mr., Miss and Mx. Las Vegas TransPride are required to attend events such as.
1. Attend the Imperial Court 2023 Divestures Event on January 21, at Badlands 7pm-10pm
2. Attend 2023 Henderson Pride Festival hosted by IMCE
3. Attend 2023 Las Vegas Pride Parade and Festival
4. Attend The Las Vegas TransPride Day of Visibility
5. Attend Monthly Las Vegas TransPride Bingo
6. Attend the 2023 National Gay Rodeo Association Bighorn Rodeo.
7. Promote the pageant & the Las Vegas TransPride Week
8. Recruit Pageant contestants.
9. Be involved in the planning committee for 2023 Las Vegas TransPride Week
10. Return to your step down in 2023.
If you have time during your reign, we ask you to attend more events that do not incur charges to you.
We do expect you to bring honor and dignity to your crown and be respectful to others when you are representing Las Vegas TransPride out in the public. So, we kindly ask that you watch your intake of alcohol or refrain from using marijuana in public. We are expecting you to be a role model, especially to the youth in our community!
Title, Crowns, Sashes , Flowers & Awards
Pageant Contact Information
Las Vegas TransPride:
Jamie Lee Sprague
Phone: (702) 906-4608
Rules For Contestants……
I. Contestants must be a resident of Clark County, NV
II. Submit a short bio about yourself to Dwonno or Jamie before Sunday, November 13, 2022 by 6:00 pm
III. Must be backstage no later than 6:30pm
IV. Turn in music by Monday, November 14, 2022 by 7:00pm – contact Dwonno or Jamie to setup a time to drop off music or submit a digital file!
V. Each contestant is allowed only one personal assistant backstage
VI. Be a Nevada resident
VII. While Representing Las Vegas TransPride Contestants will refrain from being high or intoxicated, especially when wearing the royalty crown and sash
VIII. No stealing
IX. There is No Use of Fire for competition.
X. No Animals can be used in competition
XI. Contestants cannot use Firearms for competition.
XII. Must cover all parts of body
XIII. Talent 5 minutes, which includes set up tear down.
XIV. Print out of your Nevada ID
XV. Be ready for the pageant at 7:00pm sharp
XVI. All personal assistant’s must have their backstage pass on at all times
XIX. Have fun and enjoy the experience, regardless of the results from the pageant!
I personally want to thank each contestant for running in our First MR. MISS and MX Las Vegas TransPride Pageant! The fact that you have decided to run for our royalty makes you all winners, regardless of the results of the pageant!
Las Vegas Transpride Ambassadors
All registered pageant contestants will automatically become 2022 Las Vegas TransPride Ambassadors and will be required to promote the Pageant and the Las Vegas TransPride Week, as Ambassadors.
• Ambassadors are to submit two (2) full length photographs high resolution. Sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Submit one (1) full length caricature illustration image (if available) to same above email address.
• Ambassadors are required to invite Facebook friends to the online Pageant and TransPride Week invitations.
• Ambassadors are required to follow and like all Las Vegas TransPride pages on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LVTransPride
• Ambassadors are required to share event info when ever possible on social media.
• Ambassadors are required to submit a video promoting Las Vegas TransPride Week!
• Ambassadors are required to attend as much of the Las Vegas Transpride Week events as they can.
• Promote.. PROMOTE.. PROMOTE TransPride!!